The start of the Future Carrington journey begins with Phase One. Our team is currently preparing planning applications for this first phase, which we expect to submit to Trafford Council in Spring 2016.
Two planning applications will form Phase One. The main application for Carrington Village includes industrial land to the south of Manchester Road. A separate application for employment use will also be submitted for land to the west of the former petrochemical works off Common Lane.
- Up to 900 new homes, ranging from 2 to 4 bed family properties
- Up to 1 million sq.ft. of employment space
- A local centre including shops and potentially a doctors surgery
- Relocation of Carrington Rugby Club with a new pitch, training pitch and a clubhouse which could be available for community use
- Transport improvements along Manchester Road
- Walking and cycling routes throughout the development
- Green open space for local people to enjoy, including play areas
Click here to find out more about the consultation.